Please read the following terms and conditions carefully before subscribing to the Bibliothèque et Archives nationales du Québec (BAnQ) email notification service.
1. With this service, subscribers can receive BAnQ notifications by email.
2. You are responsible for updating the information contained in your account. You must inform BAnQ about any change in your home address, phone number or email address.
3. BAnQ is not responsible for any additional delays or fees incurred should you fail to update your contact details (home address, phone number, email address). The policies and rules in effect at BAnQ apply regardless of the means of communication you choose.
4. You can change the means of communication chosen at any time, either online under “My account” or by phone at 514 873-01100 or 1 800 363-9028.
5. BAnQ will communicate with you within a reasonable amount of time.
6. In the event that the transmission of an email fails, BAnQ will communicate with you using another means of communication (phone or mail). A note will be added to your account indicating that your email address is incorrect.
7. The contact details (home address, phone number, email address) you provide are used exclusively by BAnQ. BAnQ will never transmit this information to another party.
8. Communications from BAnQ may contain personal information. BAnQ is not responsible for any inappropriate use of this information.
9. BAnQ can modify these terms and conditions at any time, by giving reasonable notice.