Passer les liens de navigation
SQLA: Service québécois du livre adapté - Bibliothèque et Archives nationales du Québec.

Frequently Asked Questions


Non-Québec residents

Q. I live outside Québec and I have a visual impairment. Can I borrow adapted books?

A. People who live outside Québec and wish to receive audio or Braille books in French from the SQLA have to use interlibrary loan (ILL) services. To do so, contact the library of your municipality, school or university. It will contact the SQLA and handle your requests.