Passer les liens de navigation
SQLA: Service québécois du livre adapté - Bibliothèque et Archives nationales du Québec.

Frequently Asked Questions


Change of address and travel

Q. I have to report a change of address. What is the best way of going about it?

A. The best thing to do is to contact the SQLA by phone or e-mail. Staff will verify your identity. Do not insert a written note into the envelopes or cases in which you receive Braille or audio books.

Top of the page.Q. I have to be outside Québec or Canada temporarily. Can I continue to receive titles at my temporary address? Can I continue to return and order titles?

A. You can temporarily change your address in our system and have us send items to your vacation address. We can also continue to send you items even if your temporary address is outside Québec or Canada. Canada Post's no-charge service for blind people also applies to mailings to other countries. And, since the service is provided under an international agreement, you can return titles to us free of charge through the postal service of the country outside Canada where you are staying temporarily. Minor differences may exist from one country to the next, so we suggest you contact the post office nearest to where you are staying for the exact procedure to follow.